Calendar of Events
|Feb. 05, 2020, 09:00 - 17:00|
|February, 5th (9am to 5pm) and February, 6th (9am to 2pm)|
Workshop Language: German or English - as preferred
If you are not enrolled yet, participate in the following foodle:
This workshop gives you an overview of how to prepare systematically and purposefully for applications for professorships at universities (in Germany or in other European countries if desired). The participants will receive concrete information on the legal basis, the procedure and the individual elements of appointment procedures as well as information on how to optimally prepare for an application and how to design the written application documents.
- Checklist for comprehensive preparation for an application
- Application and appointment procedures at universities
- The vocation-scenario: Challenges of the situation
- The written application for a professorship
- The appearance before the Appeals Commission
- Preparation for the non-public discussion with the Appeals Commission
- Create design spaces: Negotiation strategies according to caller division
Note: With the option of feedback on your own application documents from the trainer and individual coaching.
|Costs/ Payment free for all YIN-members|