In the “leadership excellence” seminar the YIN members work to further advance their strategic management competence which results in a more efficient and innovating working group.
- Positioning as a leader
- The ability of understanding and working actively with market, strategic management and direct personal leadership
- Organize the project portfolio concerning the KIT
- Professional management of working groups
- Leadership as personal position
- Aim and solution orientated communication as management bases
- Aim and topic agreement as management instrument
- Coaching as support of workers
- Feedback as bases of long term management
- Competence and relationship network
- Acquirement of investment sources
The seminar consists of two parts: preparation and a six day course. The seminar will take place in a hotel in order to work intensively with the group.