Staff development (Personalentwicklung-PEW) at the KIT offers an exclusive program for YIN members to advance leadership skills and personal development.
The consultants, who are involved in the program of professional development of the YIN, are selected by the kww staff especially for this target group. They are considered as experts in the respective subject areas nationwide.
All have a wealth of experience in the field of higher education and research. With much dedication and joy, they support the young leaders in their challenging tasks.
Because of the small group, the participants of the training seminars work directly to the issues and challenges of everyday life. This theory is combined with practical exercises to achieve a high transfer.
- Interim Review: Annual event to identify potential steps to advance the individual YIN member
- Workshops: Individual workshops on leadership, project management, communication, writing of funding proposals etc. tailored according to the outcome of the interim review
- Coaching: Professional consulting in a one-on-one setting
- Mentoring: Opportunity to select a mentor for support and career advice
- Networking: Social events
Leadership Excellence program
- Supported self-studies
- Retreat with training to intensify leadership and management skills